The Centre for Fortean Zoology was founded in the UK in 1992 - nearly 20 years ago. Over the past two decades it has expanded to become a truly global organisation. We opened our American office in 2001, or Australian office in 2009, and now - in our 19th year - we are proud to welcome CFZ New Zealand to the CFZ global family.

Sunday 25 September 2011

Funny world we live in.

Over the last couple of days I've been working on a thesis that I've promiosed Jon for about a year now, Due to my marraiage breaking up last year it just didn't happen. Well in all honesty, I'm glad, because as I started writing it, a whole new idea came to me which seemed to make a whole lot more sense than what I was trying so desperately to prove.

I think they call them eureka moments, (but no, I definitely did not run from the bath naked and screaming. Not that anyone would notice round here). So in light of this it seems to me that sometimes we are made to wait for the right penny to drop at the right time.

We have been really busy round here, and now have a sun room which will house my carnivorous plant collection once I get it back to what it once was. The Whitebait are growing rapidly and making excellent subjects for studys. Nelso the NZ CFZ Mascot Chiclid has learned to go for the hand not the food (its bigger) so we are in manners-training at the moment.

Got the first lot of stinging nettles in for the butterfly project, so I'm really chuffed about that and can sit in the study and watch the plants. I am trying to work on bits and bobs, but sick parents and being unwell myself is not helping. I am getting there, but it is a very very slow process.

Ohhhh yes this mind blowing thesis... well you'll just have to wait until the end of the year, and buy a yearbook to find out - hhmmmmmmmmmmmm. But it will be well worth it I can assure you.

1 comment:

  1. When one conceives the problem currently happening, i have to believe in your endings. You intelligibly show cognition about this subject and i have much to discover seeing your publish.Lot’s of greetings and that i is for any further revisions.New Zealand Wedding

    ReplyDelete